Default '01 Mobius running bad

OK. I have a '01 Mobius with the 320(?)HP throttle body injected Indmar. At the end of last summer it started running a little rich and I began fouling plugs bad. Gas milage was poor also, of course. It is smoking very bad (sooty, black). Runs great on a new set of plugs for about 1/2 a day and then the plugs foul and it is very hard to start. Due to it being very late in the season when this started happening, I did not take it into a dealer. I know this is sensor related problem (I have a TBI setup on a '87 K5 blazer and went through hell with some problems). Any TBI gurus out there? I did replace a temperature sensor (recommended by a friend) and it did not help the situation. Anyone know where to start? I have waited all winter and did not get it in to a dealer. Now, if I take it in, it is going to be forever before I get it back. Arrrr.... I want to ride! Anyone ever dealt directly with Indmar's tech dept?

Default Replying to Topic ''01 Mobius running bad'

I would check your temperature gauge to make sure it is reading 170 - 180 because a stuck open thermostat will run the engine too cool which then tells the computer to run richer. Hope this helps
    Seeking Flatwater