Default Hot-lanta? Not so much today

This is one of the reasons that I love living in Atlanta. We get to see all 4 seasons and I do enjoy the brisk mornings such as this. I really like that we might only see a handful of these days though and that I can still be surfing in December and back at it again by late March/early April. I also love that days like this usually come with bright blue skies vs the gray overcast ones I grew up with in central Ohio.

We are sitting about the same Drew, have had some coooold mornings. I rode the Harley this morning, 28. Burr.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

ha ha .............. mother nature is funny that way. Last spring it wouldn't stop raining and felt like the boating season would never start? And it really wasn't long at all here in MT.
    Now I'm contemplating de-winterizing to take a run or 2

8day.jpg

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

I'm thinking about moving south this morning.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Ha, if I posted everytime the temp was < 23 degrees the forum might need some extra space! Also, I love that 23 is a "brisk" morning!
    -Ryan
    twitter.com/WakeVideos
    2000 Mobius V
    Monster Tower MT2 - 750 rears, GG 1180 center - PP Wakeboard Edition

80 degrees and skiing on New Years sunday and last night <32degrees for over 10 hours. Better yet, the weather man didn't know to tell us until 4 hours prior there would be a deep freeze. Hope the light in the engine compartment worked.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

the heater has been broken in florida the last couple days--even had ICE on the car this morning, felt good to be cold but now i want that feeling overwith
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

odd that the folks in florida and georgia are talking about how cold it is while at the same time the rest of the north seems to be defrosting and seriously lacking in annual snow fall
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

it's all Al Gore's fault

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    odd that the folks in florida and georgia are talking about how cold it is while at the same time the rest of the north seems to be defrosting and seriously lacking in annual snow fall
    And me and the kids are totally bummed too... Supposed to go on a cub scouts snow tubing trip the 16th and at this point it could be an "ice and rocks" tubing trip instead.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...