Finally decided the time was right and pulled the trigger and asked Claudia to be my wife. Many already think, thought, a=or assumed we are married but we are not. We live and act like we are but legally we arnt.

This holliday we went to AZ to see all her family, WOW i knew it was big with her being the youngest of 8 girls but man, after the adults there are the kids, grandkids, great grandkids, cousins, 2nd cousins, and of course the friends of the family lol.

In front of 30+ at the big party i commanded the rooms attention, gave a speach that made all the ladies cry, as i spoke about Claudias father who passed, i only got to spend 1 week with this great man and the last words he said to me before we left was " Mijo take care of my Mija" <Son take care of my daughter >

Thats what i have been doing the last 5 years. A couple months back Claudia said in passing, as i talked about buying a motorcycle, When is it going to be my turn? waving her hand in the air.

After some thought and relalizing how great a woman i have, sure we have differences, we have personal obsticles to over come but in the end i know i love her and she loves me, and i couldnt ask for a woman who loves to go boating more then me LOL.

After the speach to the family i got down on 1 knee and presented the most expensive thing i have ever bought that didnt have an engine in it lol.

I asked her to be my wife. < luckily she said yes LOL>

Heres a couple pics of the bling.
51 diamonds total. Now to pay it off to afford a wedding band to go with it...