Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Like my trailer mover?

I don't have any issues with power/torque of the motors, but I do with traction.

I have a single axle so the tongue weight is heavier. I get stuck easily when trying to move around on dirt/grass or inclines more than 1-2 inches. The wheels on the mover spin. So either I need more weight on the mover or larger tires. Usually end up tearing up the grass and digging a hole...

I use them mover all the time to get the boat from the alley into the garage and lined up, so I can then push it out the rear garage door into the yard. I put the mover in neutral and push the boat by hand as fast as I can. This give me some momentum(yes, it's terrifying) to get onto the grass. Then I use my truck to back it up further if needed....
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Default Trailer Valet Dolly/Jack Anyone seen of of these in action?

I have found that I can manually move the boat trailer by rolling the tire of the trailer by hand. It moves really easily on a flat surface. Moving in varying directions is not as easy with the dual axle.

I can't really move it forward or backward by pushing from the front or back. Hand rolling the tire is no sweat. Just have some wheel chocks ready to stop the rolling...
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

My front jack will be going through the grass, then into the gravel though - doesn't really want to cooperate and I do need to make a turn to fit into my parking spot. Need something with a little power for that. Toying with a hidden front hitch on the truck. But what a pain...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Forgive me for reviving an old thread, but I've just joined the forum. I'm here as a Trailer Valet rep and would be more than happy to answer any and all questions on how to operate our product and its capabilities.
    Thanks!
    Tyler