Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: GoPro Camera

C'mon now guys you are breaking Bro codes with the mother jokes.
    06 XLV

2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Schweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

So just got back from snow boarding in new Mexico with the new go pro. That little guy took 16 gigs worth of video and about 700 pictures over the course of 3 days on the mountian. I'll post some of the shots up once I get a chance to go through them all
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I've used it for everything I've done... scuba in Cabo San Lucas (with head strap mount), surfing, wake boarding... soon to be snow boarding on my upcoming trip to Vail. Haven't edited scuba video yet but it's the next on my to do list.
    Current - 2018 Moomba Craz
    Past - 2013 Moomba Mojo
    Past - 2004 Moomba XLV

I stopped by Best Buy (I hate that store) and picked up the suction cup mount to use on the back of the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    I stopped by Best Buy (I hate that store) and picked up the suction cup mount to use on the back of the boat.
    I hate that place too. In fact, I've always hated it. They put Highland and Fretter and Silo and all those other cheesy places out of business. Then Circuit City-- never liked them much either but at least you could play with the remotes on the Big TV's there and hear the car speakers and stuff.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    they make a rollcage mount that just bArely fits the ski pylon and i M pretty sure the handle bAr mount will fit the grab rail on the stern. I not a big funny of hanging expensive toys with suction cups

Ah, didn't see those at Best Buy. I'm not thrilled with the thought of the suction cup myself. However the camera package I got has the floatie back, but I'm not sure if it's enought to keep it bouyant with the suction cup mount. I was planning to use one of my scuba lanyards as a safety line from the camera to the grab handle.

Quote Originally Posted by lsvboombox View Post
    I'm pretty sure the handle bar mount will fit the grab rail on the stern.
    Anybody care to confirm the diameter of the grab bar?

Attach your GoPro camera to handlebars, seatposts, ski poles and more. Fits 0.75″ to 1.4″ (1.9cm – 3.5cm) diameter tubes.