• Tige

17 35.42%
  • Axis

3 6.25%
  • Other

2 4.17%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Picklefork Poll

I guess I'm not a "true picklefork" purist. I hate them, always have, always will. Looks like they let batman in on the design team. Gimme the spork.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I'm too traditional to appreciate any of the designs, so did not vote. For me there is only the lines of a classic pointed bow.
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

I voted for Axis solely on the look of it's hull and bow. I absolutely hate the windshield on it as well as a couple other items. But, if you disregard those and solely look at it's bow, I just really like the looks of it.

i dont think there is any clear definition of a pickle fork that disqualifies the mojo. It has the points just like every other pickle fork boat, they just are not as obnoxious. i think the MB design of the bow is hideous but my buddies F21 is very nice in every other aspect. you would never think that it runs about the same price as an LSV if you got in it, fit in finish is way better and just overall design and quality of the build makes me feel like my LSV is a geo metro. but the front end and the tower are both ugly imo.

Tiges are just super sexy boats, the mastercrafts look goo too but I will stick with Tige being my favorite.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

it's gotta be the x-star for me. With the axis coming in second.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

Sorry Kyle but I don't feel as if your pictures that you posted really showed good angles of the bows of the different boats to help people for their opinions so i found some more that I think show it a little better.

MB

MasterCraft

Tige

Moomba
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Axis

Malibu
    David

The Tige and the Malibu in those pics look like Speed Racer should be driving them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Suprahunter - you voted for "other." What boat is your favorite? I didn't think Nautique had a pickle?

Its all good rd. I picked mine bc I like sitting boats.

Also, I don't think it is just the girk that is important. The whole scheme and how the bow works with windshield and cabin play a big role. The while look is what makes me put the tige first. Bu and acids kinda look like they are falling forward. I just plain don't like mb looks. being a supra owner I hires it is just natural for me to like the boats with the nose dip.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded