Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hoops ya'll!!!

Default Hoops ya'll!!!

Anybody else on this forum give a rats A$$ about college hoops- or do we only care about pigskin? How about those Hoosiers rising up against the best college team money can buy. Hoosier nation will rise again!!! HOO HOO HOO HOOSIERS!
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

Ask again in March . . .

skiyaker - We, too, celebrated Indiana's win last night over #1 Kentucky. Fantastic game and magical last second game shot winner. Our middle son graduated from Indiana in May. He has been telling us about the rebuilding program under the current coach. Lots of joy in his voice when we called him after the game. For sure Indiana will now pull up into the top-25 rankings. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

what are hoops?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    what are hoops?
    I think it's another one of those activities that has a group of whiners on a field being managed by another group of whiners in suits, with both groups of whiners claiming they are not making enough dough as their neighbor just bought a second ferrari and they need a 3rd to stay ahead
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Deerfield- congrats on your son's graduation; as a father of young boys I can only imagine that's a very proud moment as a dad.

Sandm- that's why I like college hoops- only a very select few programs pay their players with cars and such
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

Can't stand it at all, college or otherwise. In fact I didn't even like it as a kid.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    what are hoops?
    Hoops' are a family located in central WI. None of us play or have any interest in the sport of basketball.
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

I don't care for hoops at the collegiate or pro level. I was keeping my fingers crossed the nba season would have been cancelled but instead now we have 6 games on christmas day to open the season.
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

The Flying Illini are 10-0. The Big10 (12) is to basketball what the SEC is to football. I have to admit though that for me college hoops starts the week after the super bowl. I do love the tourney though. It is the most exciting playoff there is in any sport.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!