Default Need help finding some 6.5" component speakers for my car.

I'm going to be replacing the speakers in my car and I would like to go with some 6.5" components but I'm not sure which brands to look at as I haven't research car audio nearly as much as marine audio. I don't want to spend more than $150 for a pair. I am going to get an amp to power the components but want to pick out the speakers first and then get an amp to match. I'm pretty much wanting to get the best sound quality and I am not to concerned about it being super loud. Right now i'm leaning toward JL Audio.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

I couldn't agree more with the JL Audio components in that price bracket. Skip over the TR series and go to the C2 series. The upper series of JL Audio tweeters are euro soft domes similar to the Seas and Vifa that you find in really fine home speakers. Very smooth with a delicate touch.
    Boston Acoustics has a SE60 that's a good speaker. The midrange is a little recessed versus the JL Audio but like the JL the BA has good midbass and a smooth tweeter.
    There are tons of separates in that range like Hertz for example. Usually you'll find the speakers in that bracket use a polycarbonate or mylar W dome that is aggressive on the highs but not very flattering on vocals.
    Focal makes a great separate component that starts higher if you want to compare what a speaker at $100 a pair more sounds like.

David
    Earmark Marine

I've had pretty good luck with infinity kappas over the years in several cars. had polk db's in a car that sounded ok, but I think the kappas were a little better..

interesting tho as I've had both brands in the home as well(from my old circuit city days) and the infinity's had HORRID bass response..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I just installed Polk MM6501's in my Yukon and really like them. You can find them on amazon for $199.00