Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Allright guys, time to help each other out!

I know it's not time to start shopping yet because, after all, it's not Christmas Eve yet--- BUT, it is almost time to start thinking about what to get the wife or significant other for Christmas. If you have a great plan you'd like to share or did something in the past that went over well I'm sure all of us could benefit from it. I know my wife didn't like her big screen TV as much as I thought she would. She didn't like her year subscription to Sports Illustrated very much either, even though it included the bikini shopping issue. And she absolutely hated the set of Craftsman combination wrenches from a few years ago. So, I could use any good ideas you have and I'm sure others could benefit as well. Throw 'em out there and help a brother out.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I know there has been a fad with the wives up here with charm necklaces. I ordered one with 3 charms 1 for each of the family members names on it with a little heart for me, flower for my daughter and a dinosaur for my son. All pure silver, all hand made, all made to order, with lots of different options. I got her the leather necklace rather than the bead style.
    Kane I wouldn't recommend for your wife unless she has a strong back to hold up all those charms. You might want to get the reinforced version. lmao.

Here's the link.

http://www.mountaingirlsilver.com/

Hope this helps.

PWI as usual...

So far this year I bought my girl a coach purse, a new digital camera, and a bag to hold her snowboard.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Here is a link to Pandora. You can also find Pandora knockoffs at Kohls, Macys, and maybe K Jewlers

http://www.pandora.net/en-us/
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

I actually got her the charm necklace a few years back with a charm for each kid with birthstones. The charms look kind of like this one:

http://www.buy.com/pr/product.aspx?s...lerid=33675412
    Last edited by kaneboats; 12-09-2011 at 10:56 AM.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

long story, but bought the ex a ring years ago for an anniversary. it was the anniversary of wood(5th year).. had a room at a themed hotel all picked out. I took a block of wood, cut it in half and hollowed out a spot for the ring and glued it back together. didn't realize that wood glue was as tough as it is she was pissed when she opened a block of wood. I told her to snap it open, but it wouldn't. had to tell her what was in it after about 5 minutes as the mood was fading fast. ended up going to the front desk and asking to borrow a hammer. should have seen the look from the 20-something running the desk at midnight when asking for a hammer. took quite a blow to get it open again..

never again.. so there's what not to do..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Massages, Facials, spa day, etc. special fragrances, my .02

sandm,

that was a funny story..... glad someone else has my luck.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

So far I got my lady friend a couple bikinis, boardshorts, hoodies, and t-shirts from the big Ten-80 sale that just happened. Oh wait...I guess the bikinis are sort of for me in a perverted way...lol

We always have a christmas list, it its very festive looking and we send it to each other, on it we put, DVDs, CDs, Books, cloths with sizes, hats, electronic devices, all sorts of things that way we both have an idea.

Then i normaly get her a few unexpected items, nice watches, gift certificates to salon for hair products, and when all else fails, something metal and shinny always brings it home.

Course last year it was the computerized sewing machine that won the day for her.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Course last year it was the computerized sewing machine that won the day for her.
    That would have won Newty's heart as well.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!