Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by DOCDRS View Post
    with the pins loose prying on the motor mount as you tap the trunnion it did not move? something does not sound right
    pins loose, prying on the motor mount and tapping the trunnions as well as the pry bar...
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    pins loose, prying on the motor mount and tapping the trunnions as well as the pry bar...
    mine was stubborn but it did move once I started tapping the trunnions. Maybe some pb blaster or similar as it must be rust frozen. I am assuming both port and starboard sides are loose when your doing this and that you could get neither to move. My hardest part was getting a good footing with the crowbar so I could put some serious pressure on the two. I couldnt get it to budge till I started tapping on the engine mount stud.
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug