Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Dont have a distrubution block at all, that was some of the Madusa issues, lol.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

You can also incorporate the circuit breaker in as well. Our circuit breaker runs all the controls at the driver. I don't know exactly how it all plays out if something were to go wrong to be honest. You can see the breaker in both our pics .. far right on the right (walk thru) amp rack.

E4Nash, the top two are JL G1300's (for sale in the classifieds). The bottom one is JL G4500. The one on the other rack is an Alpine.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    Dont have a distrubution block at all, that was some of the Madusa issues, lol.
    One of the most important things to remember regardless of which method you use is to make sure your getting ample power to the amps. I'm using the Tsunami fused block as well for the amps (3), the breakers are for my ACR (2 lower) and Inverter (1 top).

Notice i'm running 1/0 power cable to the input (top) of the Tsunami fused distro block and 4ga out (bottom) to the amps. I'm running all of this off of one Dekka Marine group 27 agm battery. As of yet i've been unable to drain the battery down where it won't play, but then I don't sit for hours on end cranking the tunes while floating.

From your pics it looks like you've got 2ga cable and I assume that's for power to the stereo? How many amps total? If your running two amps then that's fine, with three I'd up the gauge on that. It also looks like you have 8ga cable there for the amps? I would up that to 4ga for maximum power transfer, you'll lose less juice getting to the amps. Just my personal preferences to ensure everything has enough power.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Razz, I dont get to listen to the stereo at high volume for very long at all-maybe one song or two, wife really doesnt like loud music, we dont have a party cove and never sit and just listen to music and I had no issues for the last season so I think I will stick to the wires I allready have unless it really makes a difference or is a safety issue.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    That was directed at the guy who should not be afraid to drill as he works HERE:
    im there right now. and yeah, i have no problem poking holes in mother earth but my boat is another story...
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Well, my dentist would not be afraid to drill through there. I can tell you that.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

wired up the 800 today for the incabins. Its so much louder and cleaner sounding.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

finally posting some photos

this is how the two Exile amps mounted on the board

and here is the allmost completed stereo upgrade

only wires not seen are the battery cable's now, very much satisfied with the killing off of the mudusa mess i had
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Looking good Daze.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Much improved!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!