Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Alabama fan or not, this is funny. ROLL TIDE!!

image.jpg
    Todd

2013 Mobius LSV
    2008 Stingray 205LR sold

Didn't see that coming...

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Description on Youtube is the best -

" Uhhhhh boss...about the work truck.....yeah I really wasn't sick today...and the funniest thing happened...."
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Ran across this one today:

mannings.jpg
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

This dog exists
    Kidding.jpg
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

Holy crap. Scared me. For a second there I thought you went and dug up my prom date.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Deep thinking.jpg

What deep thinkers men are... I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.
    My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'nothing'. The reason I said that instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she would have said 'about what'. At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions.
    Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.
    Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts." I rest my case.
    Time for another beer.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default Re: Funny pictures to make your day better.

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Deep thinking.jpg

What deep thinkers men are... I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.
    My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'nothing'. The reason I said that instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she would have said 'about what'. At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions.
    Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.
    Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts." I rest my case.
    Time for another beer.
    Lol awesome.

PWI as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Deep thinking.jpg

Time for another beer.

True thoughts there, good one
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off