Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default RONIX customer service

Unbelievable... I've had a fair amount of Ronix gear the past few years - several boards, boots, handles. A few items I've bought retail, a few others from discount wake sites, and a few others on eBay.

At the end of this year I had one of the laces on my binding pull apart a major support strap, and the stitching on my handle come unsewn. So I contacted Ronix customer service to see if either were common issues and if either could be repaired. I found the eBay invoice for the boots and nothing on the handle, plus it's 2009 gear and not under warranty. But they send if I wanted to send it in at my cost they would evaluate and see if either could be repaired. Worst case they said they'd cut me a deal on some replacement demo gear.

So guess what showed up in a big box this week? Brand new, 2012 boots and matching handle! I can't believe it! I think their boots are the best in the biz and always recommend them anytime someone asks. Now I can say their customer service is off the charts awesome as well!

Cool to hear, merry Christmas!

Wow!! Very nice.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

I had a friend of mine had issues with his Ronix boots towards the end of the season and he called them, however, they were out of his size. They had the new year's boots coming out and sent him the new stuff as well. Ronix One boots are the most comfortable boots I've had. I'm currently using Hyperlite Kobalts with The System, however, I am sacrificing a little comfort for the added feel/control of The System. I still ride the Ones on my other Slingshot still.

Thats all of the gear I have for me and my wifes stuff..except for the slingshot reflex/one bindings that I bought for the park. Turned alot of friends on to them too! Love them
    89' Comp Resto:
    http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=8193

Riding and Mod pic's:
    http://www.supraboats.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=86

89' Supra/Custom Tower & Interior/Swivel Racks
    4 Blade-14X14/1600 lbs Ballast
    Roswell Bar/Led's/Krypt 6.5 HLCD's/Krypt 4200 Eq
    JL-PPI Amps 1750 Watts/Kicker Interiors/L7 Kicker Sub

Radar/Ronix really pride themselves on customer satisfaction and I've been pleased with their products on the ski side- of course I might be biased after winning a bunch of gear from them in a sweepstakes
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

Ronix rules, plain and simple. I have been using their gear for 4 or 5 years now and I am pretty hard on my gear and when it comes to warranty, no one tops Ronix that I have found.

The 2012 boots are off the charts!
    Levi
    Former owner of a 08 Mobuis XLV, Cat340, 2650 Lbs.
    I miss that boat!

I suck at wakeboarding. Matter of fact, I'm so bad that I didn't even get on one this past season. Just old man surfin'. But I want to be able to at least ride since my daughters have been making fun of me. So, I see all this great info about Ronix boots and say to myself, "Merry Christmas!" and go to order a pair.

What the great-oggglie-goodlie have you all done?!?! $440??? I didn't hit "confirm order" yet. That's a bit of a bigger hit to ole' Kris Kringle's budget than I was expecting.

http://www.wakeaction.com/products/r...-red-2012.html

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    I suck at wakeboarding. Matter of fact, I'm so bad that I didn't even get on one this past season. Just old man surfin'. But I want to be able to at least ride since my daughters have been making fun of me. So, I see all this great info about Ronix boots and say to myself, "Merry Christmas!" and go to order a pair.

What the great-oggglie-goodlie have you all done?!?! $440??? I didn't hit "confirm order" yet. That's a bit of a bigger hit to ole' Kris Kringle's budget than I was expecting.

http://www.wakeaction.com/products/r...-red-2012.html

If you don't need the latest and greatest you can pick up a 2011 pair for much cheaper. I paid $225 shipped for mine on eBay and just got them yesterday They were brand new with tags, came in the box and everything.
    -Ryan
    twitter.com/WakeVideos
    2000 Mobius V
    Monster Tower MT2 - 750 rears, GG 1180 center - PP Wakeboard Edition

Agreed, pick up last years model.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded