Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Canuckle Head View Post
    Stoked to get back home and switch out that old OJ prop for the new Acme.
    We just got to try out our 1847 for the first time today. It was freakin awesome. You will be super stoked when you try it!

------Sold-------
    2008 MOBIUS LSV - Acme 1847, GIII w/1100lbs Vdrive, IBS, PPSG, Wake plate, Z-5, Kenwood 700U, Kenwood Kca-RC107MR , Exile SXT65, Kicker 700.5, Kicker 350.4, Polk MM651, JL 13.5 Thin-Line Sub.

Great write up, and great upgrade job ,can't believe I'm just reading it now....a definite how too
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by DOCDRS View Post
    Great write up, and great upgrade job ,can't believe I'm just reading it now....a definite how too
    I'm with Doc, never even saw it before today. Great job! Holes are easy... measure and saw! You'll be fine. The first one is always the hardest.

PWI as usual...

Thanks guys. This winter I should be putting the holes in the side of the boat. Just need to tow to Portland for some friends (Mike, AL and you Ryan) to help me out.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    Thanks guys. This winter I should be putting the holes in the side of the boat. Just need to tow to Portland for some friends (Mike, AL and you Ryan) to help me out.
    NP man anytime after Jan and my 27ft garage will be empty. We can back right in and do it up right. My boat will be at Exile after that.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]