I posted this over on the Supra forum but I thought I would put it up here too.

So when I bought my Aerial tower 2 years ago they accidentally sent me an Attwood LED anchor light. The light clipped in to some of their other towers bought mine wasn't compatible with mine. I just had it sitting in a box for the last year and half but then I got bored and had an idea.

I modified the light slightly using a lathe so that it would fit down inside a piece of pipe that I had laying around from an old child's basketball hoop. I had a friend's grandpa weld a steel plate inside of the pipe and drill and tap a 1/4" thread through that plate. We used a hole saw and grinder to cut the proper radius into the bottom of the pipe and we epoxied the light to the top of the pipe.

On the tower, we drilled down through the top of the tower all the way through to the bottom. Then using a progressive bit drilled out about a 3/4 - 1" hole in the top so I could use needle nose pliers to grab the existing extra wires I had laying in the tower. Wired the light up, put a piece of rubber on the bottom of the pipe and bolted it to the tower. Cut the rubber around the edges with a razor to make it nice and clean and I was done.

No more messing around with the standard anchor light pole in the back of the boat, just have to pull the existing switch.