Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Cost of a Supra V tower??

During the winter hibernation I always find myself fantasizing about the "what could I do" on the boat. I've given in to the fact that a new boat is no where in my future. But I'm okay with that as upgrading the old MobV has been fun.

I really don't care for the tower though. It works but I think the lines of it are not very, uh, elegant. I've looked at some aftermarket towers from Samson, Aerial and Monster. But I've always liked the Supra V towers. Wondering if anyone knows ballpark what one would cost...? It's daydreaming at this point so I don't really wanna go wasting a dealer's time. I'm more than happy to waste all your time though.

Before...

Possible after...

Ok, I wiped the old chrome badge off it there too. Makes it look like a newer boat though. Almost mysterious as to what kind of a Moomba it is.
    Last edited by bergermaister; 01-24-2012 at 06:26 PM.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Sled will buy your tower if it fits the Outback.

Add the newer chrome MOOMBA logo to the side to complete the new look. Love the supra tower on that hull though.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Add the newer chrome MOOMBA logo to the side to complete the new look. Love the supra tower on that hull though.
    Was thinking the same thing but would probably go with a custom made MOBIUS instead. I like the old school style of the rear one and would keep it. Otherwise it would be a Moomba Moomba... Ha

I'm sure shipping my old tower to Sled would cost a bit. It doesn't break down at all.

So still, ballpark price anyone?
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I definitely like it with the decals off!! You could get chrome decals for the "Moomba" on the back.

The progressive tower looks sweet but that seems like a lot of cost and a ton of work to make sure it is properly supported.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

I obviously suck at photoshop and I couldn't even replicate pulling the decals off ...

Powdercoated tower and window tint might give it an updated look?

2016 Moomba Mojo

Here's the look I would go for. Bring it right into 2012. Sorry I had to make the whole boat a different yellow b/c my photoshop (skills??) are so bad.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

You could use a wrap to do the black part under the rubrail like Kaneboats did. I looked into for part of my boat but never followed up.
    2016 Moomba Mojo

berger.jpg

Sorry, I (like everyone else) have no info about the supra tower. However, since we are all showing off our poor editing skills. Here is your boat with the new Monster MTk. Also, I haven't forgotten about the pics of ours with the MT2, should be able to email those to you soon.
    -Ryan
    twitter.com/WakeVideos
    2000 Mobius V
    Monster Tower MT2 - 750 rears, GG 1180 center - PP Wakeboard Edition

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    You could use a wrap to do the black part under the rubrail like Kaneboats did. I looked into for part of my boat but never followed up.
    What were you going to do under the rubrail? Make it chrome/silver or something?
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    What were you going to do under the rubrail? Make it chrome/silver or something?
    Huh? On my boat or his? Your paint edition had black instead of white above the yellow. I was saying instead of paying to paint it black you could throw a wrap on that portion of it.
    2016 Moomba Mojo