Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exile HLCD TS

Default Exile HLCD TS

Does anyone know if there is a way to use the Exile tower clams on the 1-5/8" dia. tower? The specs list the smallest dia at 1-7/8".

I can't speak from firsthand experience, but I bet the guys from Exile will chime in with a solution. They will either have clamps that work or have inserts. On the off chance they don't, you can easily fabricate your own inserts.

chris. you upgrading your towers. do you have you boat at home or is it a SLM?
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I'm just trying to plan for the spring. Thinking about going to (4) xm-7's as well as a sub and all the associated amps.

Quote Originally Posted by muehlcj View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a way to use the Exile tower clams on the 1-5/8" dia. tower? The specs list the smallest dia at 1-7/8".
    Yes you can get clamps for the 1 5/8 tower. It requires a specialy made lower section, its milled much shallower then the regualr ones. If you have the speakers already you can PM myself or Brian with Exile and we can get you squared away. If you bought them from another retailer then i will need that info as well. If you havnt bought them at all yet and plan on it then you just need to specifiy it in your order and the correct clamps will be added.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Mm just beat me to it, but yes. you just need to let them know

Sent from Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Just planning for the spring. I was thinking about going to 4 xm-7's a sub and of course all the associated amps. Not the boat is still at SLM. I should call. It's been (2) weeks today. I see yours is on the web site.

Yea thats my set up 2 summers ago when they first released the XM7s. I have the newer Hybrid setup but we never updated the site. This next spring i will most likly be running even newer gear and ill amke sure its updated on the site. LOL. Brians product really launched this past year so hes been super busy and we did a lot of video of my boat over the summer when he was with us but never the right kind for the site LOL.

If you have any issues contacting Exile or need the inside track, or anyone else does theres plenty of people who know how fast i get things done with Exile. I dont work for them, im closer then that LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Thanks everyone for the help. That's good news.

1.58 is a different base as has been mentioned above. We usually try to make sure we identify your boat model etc i.e. outback. Although off the top of my head, we did screw up one outback and sent out the wrong clamps. no fun! shoot me a pm or call at the office and we can get you setup.

-Brian
    Exile Audio