Default Southwest Reunion

Hey Ed:

Did you get the DVD of the Southwest Reunion that I sent? What\'d ya think? Hope it helps depict what happens out here!!!

Sounds like you are getting a lot of interest in the Jamboree? Hope everything rocks.

By the way, this year\'s Reunion is scheduled for October 7-9, 2005 at Lake Havasu, AZ. Don\'t mind if you spread the word!!

Steve

Default Replying to Topic 'Southwest Reunion'

Hey Ed:

Since my message didn't come through (I obviously don't know what I'm doing), I'll try posting a reply to it!! Hopefully it will come through.

Did you receive the DVD I sent you of the Southwest Reunion? Hope it helps with your planning!

Looks like you're getting a lot of interest in your Jamboree!! Hope everything works out ok.

By the way, this year's Southwest Reunion is October 7-9, 2005 at Lake Havasu, AZ. Please pass the word. It is for both Supra and Moomba. If anyone wants to get on the list and get details, they can contact me a [email protected].

Steve

Hey,
    If anyone needs a third, I'd fly in. I'd love to see Havasu. Things are starting to get cold up here in NH around then.
    Dave

Brian Raymond Guest

Steve, sounds like an awesome event, and I know it has been a sucess in the past. If you need any help from me, just ask all my superiors for permission. Brian Raymond

OK I got it. I have a portable dvd player that I can take the audio out and plug in to my deck in my boat to play through the stereo on the boat

Lance