I posted this over in the Supra forum but I thought I would post it over here on the other half of the SC family.

So I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post about this on here or not so just take it off if I'm not! : ) The basic subject of this post is to pitch myself. I'm currently a senior at the University of Missouri studying Business Administration with an emphasis in marketing. I will be graduating in May and I'm starting to become fairly nervous about my job search and the market for fresh graduates today.

I just thought I'd throw this out there and ask if there is anyone on here who may know of a connection into the marketing field or know of a job opening somewhere? I'd obviously love to turn my passion into an occupation and work in the marine industry but I understand it's not exactly the time to be picky; so, I'm honestly up for anything. I know it's a long shot but I don't really have anything to lose.

Aside from that, anyone have advice for a soon-to-be-graduate on the job hunt? Thanks in advance!