Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default New Evolution Cover Came Today

Woohoo! Can't wait to put it on tonight.....Well, I guess I kinda can, since I'll not be taking it back off until spring

Corey's a great guy, and pleasent to work with.
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

Couldn't agree more!!! my evolution cover has been the best purchase I've made... other than buying the boat that is.. and Corey is an awesome guy and very accomodating!!

same here, I've had mine for one full season and trailer with it on. No issues, and no stretching. It took me a few times to figure out how to get it put on correctly and quickly though. Love it.
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

Ryan - please throw up a photo or two. I'd really like to see how it turned out since we have the same hull.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Very nice! Makes you feel much better about trailering with it.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

yes i want to see some pictures of these evolution towable covers that show how exactly they go on
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

This is the only pic I have that really shows it and mine is the older style. Its all one piece. Zips around each tower leg. It has a cord that goes all the way around the cover and on the back it ratchets tight. Then you can see the 5 buckles it uses on the back to draw the top tight. Has several pieces down the side that keep it under the rub rail. Any exposed hard pieces in the cover have padding. The newer ones may be a little different but i think its the same concept.

I struggled with mine at first but now I can put on pretty quick.

2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

love my evolution cover- fits like a glove and I can have it on in less than 5 min with no poles to jack with. when I talk about selling my boat my wife says "you can't sell it you have that nice cover for it!"
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

Thats prolly the boggest upgrade im getting next season, it was PP but once again its on hold for something i think is much more practicle. I have seen one in person on a friends boat and its the best type of cover ive seen on a boat. Since i tow mine quite often i want to have a solid cover. Plus it helps Corey and Eveloution are in my home town of Tucson. Yeaa Baby
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

The Evolutions cover is expensive no doubt, but dang nice to have.

David, I should have a photo someplace of mine just not sure-if I come across it I'll get it to ya
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart