Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

I would have to say the reason why they didnt show weighted pics of the boat in surf form has more to do with engine break in. In the manuals it talks about a burn in period of 10 engine hours before the engine is really asked to perform under a heavy load. It reccoments no tubing, wake boarding, or pulling of any kind till the engine has reached 10hrs. Maybe they opted to not exceed the boats onboard capcities due to this very issue so there would be no liability when the new owner buys the boat.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

So you think SC developed a brand new hull, used a brand new engine, basically new everything and didn't take the time to test, break in, and see how the thing performs for what it was made? This is the second Mojo we have seen and still no pics of what everyone is asking for.

Drew, I don't buy it. Just about every manufacturer has pics of these boats doing what we buy them for. If this is the case, they never should comment on how it is a great surf boat, has an all new surf platform, etc. All this talk is worthless without pics.

This may come across negative, its not, I'm obv a huge SC fan, but let's be serious here, there is no reason I can think of that there aren't at least a few pics floating around of at least a factory loaded ballast Mojo doing what we are told it was designed for.

Sent from Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

That's whats up. We want pics before we occupy mojo!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk ..... Ps, pwi
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Mike was there not an sc pro on here that was boarding behind one and commented on the boarding wake, they obviously broke it in to do that, they still could have shown someone surfing behing it.

my .02

FWIW shad rack list the boat as 23ft in the listing and a lsv as 21ft
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Yes they had a Wake boarder out there but that was there Test model, it might have been broken in already. IDK i was just thoughing out my thoughts as to why there might not be any pics of it saced out.

Pulling a Wake Boarder isnt as hard on the engine drive train as surfing is id expect. IDK i have asked my boat which it prefers to do lol.

I agree there should be surfing pics of the boat saced and doing that thing, but there isnt. I know when i got my boat new it had .3 hr and they specifically told me no tubing, boarding or surfing till it had 10hrs and i followed the break in instruction to a T.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

So here we are, over a month since release and no surf pics. Boat shows are on the horizon and season is over for almost all except those with drysuits and/or good wetsuits and a crew who doesn't mind a chill in the air. I guess we'll have to wait until Spring to see real surf pics and SC dealers will have nothing to show potential buyers of actual surf pics/vids at the boat shows...only "we're told it has a great surf wake". It goes back to...no pics/video then it didn't happen. Just my opinion on a boat I'm excited about for SC.

I have to agree... With all the sneak peaks we saw from those who first saw the prototype and filtered photos out onto the web you'd think SOMEONE would have loaded one up, leaned it over and taken it for a ride with camera and surf board (and maybe a few extras sacs) in hand.

I'm excited to see what this thing will do - not just "imagine" what it will do... Hey SC, if you're listening, I've got some ideas for you! Where do I send my resume?
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I really like the clean finished platform though. Looks like you could use the platform itself as a surfboard

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    I have to agree... With all the sneak peaks we saw from those who first saw the prototype and filtered photos out onto the web you'd think SOMEONE would have loaded one up, leaned it over and taken it for a ride with camera and surf board (and maybe a few extras sacs) in hand.

I'm excited to see what this thing will do - not just "imagine" what it will do... Hey SC, if you're listening, I've got some ideas for you! Where do I send my resume?
    Count me in...I have 3100lbs of fat sacs I can bring.

In terms of the freight cost, if anyone is ordering but isn't in a hurry, maybe your dealer can work something out where it's delivered inside another new boat so there isn't any extra shipping. I know some other dealers do things like that.