Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exile SX65M

Quote Originally Posted by Brianinpdx View Post
    We didn't change the price. It remains 180/pair.
    I would be surprised if any retailer is selling them at 50/pair. That would be far below Exile's MAP pricing.

-Brian
    Exile Audio
    Yes, my next post said to disregard the price. It appears, if you buy a set of 3 pairs (full in-boat setup) the pricing is $153 a pair on earmarks promotional page.

And Razz, I agree. The MoMo series is right there with them.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

We have been listening to the new Exile SX65M version and there is no question that this speaker has stronger midbass than the previous model. This will help the speaker integrate with the sub for more of a seamless transition and a little better imaging. There is also an improvement in vocals in the lower midrange. So you will pick up more of the chest and breathiness of vocals for example. The highs are the same which was the speakers strong suit anyway.

David
    Earmark Marine

well dang, that is about how it goes, they come out with something better right after i buy something
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I can see RD's next classifieds post being-

FOR SALE: 2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile SXT65Q's, Exile XI12D, Exile Harpoon, Exile SM600.1 p, Exile Xi800.4.

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...