Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Eugene Oregon - Give a Pull

Summer is not over and I am looking for people in the area that still want to get out on the water. I will be hitting up the lakes until it gets into the mid 30's at night then the boat goes to sleep for the long winter. I will be doing week day and weekend riding. When there is a nice day I want to hit the water.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Would have been near perfect today huh? This morning was a little nippley but I'd tough it out. You gotta come north for a friday or two this winter!

PWI as usual...

Are you going out this Friday? I want to ride at least on more time.

This Friday may not work, Kids are out of school and the weather looks schetchy.

PWI as usual...

I was out all day yesterday on the Hagg, no wind at all was all glass cept for 2 other boats riding. Water was 63 and i was trunking it as well as the whole crew. Was an awesome day wouldnt have known it was Oct i thought it was May LOL.

I plan to get out Sunday if the weather holds, if you want to make the drive up in down for taking the boat out.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Mike sounds awesome, I will call you on Friday. I have wanted to try the Hagg.

Mike,

I will be in Portland this weekend and would love to go out on Sunday if you are still going.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Robert and Jester, as long as there isnt any rain id be happy to have you both on the boat. Lets give it till Friday see what the weather is holding out for. I would advise if you got wetsuits bring em as i expect the lake temp to be closer to 60 with the cooler nights this week.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Robert Jester let me know here or text me or call me or something if you guys are still wanting to go out tomorrow. I wont know for sure till tomorrow morning when i see the weather. I am hearing 62 and partly coudy to 1inch of rain LOL Stupid weather people..
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Mike, I will text you in the morning around 9:00am