Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Me presento

Default Me presento

No sé si es costumbre presentarse en este foro, ni siquiera sé si es el lugar adecuado, pero bueno.
    Soy aficionado al esquí náutico desde bien niño, y he ido arrastrando a este bello deporte a algunos de los que he tenido más cerca.
    Llevo varios años leyendo este foro (mediante el traductor google), y me he decidido a registrarme. Gracias al foro he podido resolver algún problema, por lo que estoy muy agradecido.
    Esquio con mi familia en España en un bonito lago a algo más de una hora de casa, y desde 2007 disfruto de una magnífica Moomba Outback.
    Saludos a todos, nos vemos.

This is how I got through spanish class (freetranslation.com) so I'll perform some magic here for you ...

"I do not know if is custom to be presented in this forum, not even I know if is the adequate, but good place. I am a fan to the water skiing since well boy, and I have gone dragging to this beautiful sport to some of the ones that I have had more close. I carry various years reading this forum (by means of the translating one google), and I have me determined to register me. Thanks to the forum I have been able to resolve some problem, for which I am very thanked. I ski with my family in Spain in a pretty lake to slightly more than an hour of house, and since 2007 I enjoy a magnificent one Moomba Outback. Greetings to all, we see us."

^ It's not perfect but appears to work. Forum provides alot of useful info!! Post some pics of your boat and lake in Spain, if possible.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

http://bp0.blogger.com/_NZ1X4mzeEUE/...36.JPGforo.jpg
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dexMKpfxFU...2011%2B016.JPG
    A ver si hay suerte y se ven estas fotos. Si no se ven directamente, tal vez se vean pinchando en el enlace, de todos modos, en mi firma consta la dirección de mi blog, y allí hay bastante material gráfico.
    Es un placer departir con vosotros.

"Let's see if we are lucky and you see these photos. If not directly, you may see by clicking on the link, anyway, in my signature has the address of my blog, and there are quite graphic material.
    It is a pleasure to converse with you."

wow i can speak spanish to, welcome
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Awesome pictures! Nice Outback! Welcome to the Forum.

PWI as usual...

There are some pretty neat pics on your blog!! Different scenery.
    2016 Moomba Mojo

Okay, I really want a clock and bell tower in Allatoon lake, that is just too cool, what a great idea, the bells can toll at noon for lunch and every 30 minutes past the hour to ring in beer-thirty
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Agradezco vuestra acogida, más teniendo en cuenta las dificultades del idioma

Quote Originally Posted by jalr View Post
    Agradezco vuestra acogida, más teniendo en cuenta las dificultades del idioma
    KG, translation please.

"I thank your reception, more keeping in mind the difficulties of the language"
    2016 Moomba Mojo