Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Me presento

Welcome to the forum. Great Boat isn't it?
    Post more pics as you get them. Can you boat year round in Spain?

And KG.....that freetranslation.com is awesome.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

No termino de entender la pregunta vikingo. El barco está en España todo el año, como yo. Soy español y vivo en España.
    Y bueno, la verdad es que estamos encantados con la Outback. Acabo de prepararla para pasar el invierno, y ya cuento los días hasta la próxima temporada.

Quote Originally Posted by jalr View Post
    I do not quite understand the question Vikings. The boat is in Spain all year round, like me. I am Spanish and I live in Spain.
    Well, the truth is that we are delighted with the Outback. I just prepare for the winter, and I count the days until next season.
    My turn! There you go Viking!

Jalr- Viking was asking if you guess have a year long season if if you have to winterize.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Esto es un poco largo de explicar, pero allá voy: Desde nuestra ciudad, (Zaragoza) podemos acudir a varios lagos relativamente cercanos. De estos lagos, solo uno se congela parcialmente en invierno, así que podemos esquiar todo el año, en el lugar más cálido, ráramente hiela en inviero, y es normal tener dias con 15 a 20º celsius en invierno, pero como somos algo comodones, nuestra temporada abarca de marzo a octubre ambos incluidos, ya que en estas fechas es agradable estar al aire libre y bañarse sin traje de neopreno.

jalr - This is what our guys are using for translation:

http://translate.google.com/#en|es|

jalr - Esto es lo que nuestros chicos están utilizando para la traducción

http://translate.google.com/#es|en|

"This is a bit long to explain, but here goes: From our city (Zaragoza), we see several relatively nearby lakes. Of these lakes, only one partially freeze in winter, so we can ski all year, in the warmest place, rarely freezes in winter you, and it is normal to have days with 15 to 20 degrees Celsius in winter, but as we are somewhat easygoing, our season runs from March to October inclusive, since in these days it's nice to be outdoors and swim without a wetsuit."
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off