Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default So someone borrowed my tube a few weeks ago...

and this is what they did with it...

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

That was sweet - love those kind of videos. I was wondering the whole time if the gator in the first few seconds was going to show up somewhere in the middle!
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    That was sweet - love those kind of videos. I was wondering the whole time if the gator in the first few seconds was going to show up somewhere in the middle!
    they said that the gator was being pulled out as they were launching. we were about 1/2 from the launch ramp floating and swimming when they pulled up. and the boat in this video is a 2006 supra 22v i believe
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Sweet little vid. We always film stuff...then it never leaves the camera..ha.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Pretty cool video
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Saturday there was a black and red supra worlds 242 running up and down the river and that guy had a monster wake. I was scared to pass him at speed. We was throwing all kinds of awesome tricks that I can't even pretend to know the names of. They had the Texas Tige owners reunion this weekend at bethy creek and they were everywhere. Awesome looking boats! Maybe one day our Texas Moomba/Supra reunion will be that big.
    David

Great video. Makes me want to be out on the water. Only issue i have is with the gator. For some reason if I noticed someone pulling a gator out of the river i would be like "ok time to go to another river without gator's"
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

jester, problem is if your in the south every body of water more than likely has one gator in it. 20 yrs later it still kinda creeps me out at times thinking about, but what to do-ride or not ride
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

saturday we were out there and my buddy matt was boarding behing his A20 and took a wipe out and when he got picked up he looked over and saw a 6 foot gator crawling off a log into the water. just part of it. we all board out there every weekend and i have never heard of anyone being attacked on our river so i dont even worry about it. in fact i hope to see one, i think it is kind of cool
    David

You know... not that it wouldn't really freak me out... but you have to remember that aligators are not like crocs... I think you would just about have to step on a gator to get attacked... that being said, if I saw a gator while in the water...we would have to get to the marina so I could buy a new pair of unsoiled trunks.
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's