Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Columbia river near the airport

Me and a couple guys have been trying to ride every friday from 9am till the kids get out of school. Tomorrow we there is only 2 of us until 11. A third would be awesome any friday but we could sure use one tomorrow.

We have wetsuits, drysuits, boats and lots of boards just bring yourself!

PWI as usual...

Wish i wasnt working man, but i am lol.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

wish I wasnt on the other side of the county. Oh, did you say the Columbia river, never mind as that water is liquid ice
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Oh sure, make a public announcement here but you mention anything to your partner in crime just across town??

"Hey dude, we're leaving in 2 minutes, you wanna go? Gotta work huh. That sucks..." Now that's early notice for planning ahead.

I'd be tempted to sneak out on my lunch break and join you as I work about 7min from that launch but it's looking to be a whopping 56 degrees today.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Oh sure, make a public announcement here but you mention anything to your partner in crime just across town??

"Hey dude, we're leaving in 2 minutes, you wanna go? Gotta work huh. That sucks..." Now that's early notice for planning ahead.

I'd be tempted to sneak out on my lunch break and join you as I work about 7min from that launch but it's looking to be a whopping 56 degrees today.
    LOL i got a buddy who does this to me all the time.
    exp
    Hey Mike want to goto the gun range? We are leaving in a couple hours, ohh yea its 70 bucks
    Hey im planning a white water rafting trip for tomorrow and yea its 100 bucks

Always waits till the very last minute..Im wondering if he really wants me to go and this is why he invites me so late =(
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post

Somebody call the waaaaaambulance... Mister "Ive already taken too many fridays off this year... oh and you suck"?
    If I would have asked would you have gone??? Thats what I thought! Go back to work!!!lol

Praying for the rain to stop right now... oh and a third with out a bunch of excuses!

Mandley I was pretty sure you worked Fridays.

PWI as usual...

Somebody call the waaaaaambulance...
    Why I oughta... I'll give you a WHAMbulance....

Yeah, I got a lot of raised eyebrows this year coming back from my "sick" days with a new tan or sunburn. Haha

Still lookin pretty soggy out there brutha. Good luck!

Damn that would be nice if I could get out every week. I'd definitely be up for it If I was close. When it gets cooler the wife and kids don't enjoy it and I'm still up for some time with no one else on the water.
    It's hard to get anybody to go this time of year. Last year I took a day off middle week all through september and had a hard time finding enough people to go most weeks but made it happen. This year it was like pulling teeth and couldn't get anybody to commit. Whats up with that? Bunch of pansies! Guess their not addicted as much as I

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Berg still hopping to meet you on the water as well LOL.
    You too Mike. I actually went hunting for you at LBC over Labor day weekend. On Sunday - that end of the lake was pretty gray and dark from all the wild fire smoke and we ended up getting into an ash shower on so got the hell outta there. A bit dangerous but humorous none-the-less, pulling my brother in law and older kids doing about 35 on the 3-person tube. No wake, waves or other boats for quite a ways... Faces got all peppered with ash.

Newty got lucky Friday - I drove over the bridge around 1pm and it was smooth water - and no rain. Not real warm, but everything else was lookin' good.

Definately fun! little cool but the water was still nice. I was good with a shorty suit and a couple beers.

PWI as usual...