Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

I think it's time to ask the guy what the price is if you get 10 orders. Do you want to give it a couple days and see who's in? Pipe up if you are in on this.

You are number one and I'm #2. Others?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

The price for 5 orders is the same as 10, I don't think there's another price point until it reaches much higher numbers. I'll hold off for a couple days to see if we pass 5 sets. Time for everyone to chime in!
    Brandon

2000 Moomba Outback LS
    2001 American Skier LazAir Edition
    1991 Ski Tastic Inboard

I am interested but have a couple of questions... Does the size match up exactly to the factory spec? Also, does the "Moomba" match up to the factory logo. The Masque font is close but when I compared it the the Moomba logo, the logo had been fattened and squashed down some. Any chance we can get "Mobius LSV" like in the pic? BTW Thanks for the legwork on this....

99860644_7thumb_550x410.jpg

The font will be the same, but the dimensions will not be the same as factory specs. Main reason is I've had to estimate on the size, as I haven't had any luck with measurements from guys who have the decals already. I also sized up the transom decal some, being 24 inches in length; I think this is 6 inches or more than the length of factory decal.

I came to the conclusion that I like the look of the chrome, but not the price from the dealership; this option may not be to factory specs, but it is a third of the price and will present the same overall look.

Going to keep it simple and just do LSV for this order, it will work for both Outback LS's and LSV's. If MOBIUS is wanted it could be made in a separate order, I can pass along info so they match it up with sizing of the LSV decal.
    Brandon

2000 Moomba Outback LS
    1991 Ski Tastic Inboard

Went looking for a pic of the boat to photoshop. I found this one my daughter did last year adding a black stripe under the rub rail and the chrome logo. If you imagine the 4 black Exile tower speakers with it I think it will look fantastic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that will look great!

I know a guy that owns a sign shop. I will run this by him and see if he is willing to beat the prices quoted and to see if he can quote for LSV, XLV, etc....
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Kane - That does look sharp, I like the black accent stripe. I think the chrome looks great with the gray or black background.

Boone - I know everyone likes to sent work to friends, but I've put in quite a bit of legwork on this so far, and same goes for the decal company that I've been working with. This is a company that typically takes on large scale orders, and has taken the time to exchange a ton of emails regarding this somewhat small order. They've been very timely with quotes, and even sent samples to my home address free of charge.

They are currently in the rendering process, so we can make any adjustments to the font or overall size prior to making the final order. I'll post the rendering as soon as it's sent my way. Being that they are at this phase of the process, I've already shared my payment information with them; basically I've committed to making a purchase. I'd rather complete the sale with a company that has already shown excellent customer support, than pass it along to someone else who may be able to undercut the price a little. I still feel at $200-$225 this is a great deal, less than half the price of OEM and you're getting twice the decals.
    Brandon

2000 Moomba Outback LS
    1991 Ski Tastic Inboard

I noticed something I wanted to share. It has to do with the position of the side logo on the hull. If you go to the top of this page and click on "Mobius LSV", then on "photo gallery", compare photos 8 and 11. You will notice that the wrapped boat has the chrome MOOMBA logo a lot further to the rear than the unwrapped boat. I like them both but with mine being unwrapped I think I would match the unwrapped one. What do you guys think?
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I really do not want to get involved in setting up a group buy etc...... But I would buy my personal decals from the local shop if the price is less for me. If my local shop can make my decals the would also install for me. I don't have the most steady hand.

I will likely order a set through keehr22's and his vendor if the local shop can't do the same thing for a good price and timely.

Hope my first post did not come across the wrong way.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there