Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

I sent a message back to dealer about getting a digital rendering, to see the font used. They will send that once order is placed, and tweak it if I have any further requests.

I guessed at the sizing, submitted a size of 7' x 30', if anyone has quick access to their boat and would be willing to post some actual sizes that would be great! I'll wait a day or two before I go ahead with the order.

I don't plan on doing a bulk purchase, but I will be paying the extra $35 "Artwork Fee", so anyone else interested won't be charged that fee.
    Brandon

2000 Moomba Outback LS
    2001 American Skier LazAir Edition
    1991 Ski Tastic Inboard

Keep the board posted on the new font. I too would be interested...
    2008 Moomba LSV, Gravity III, 1100 port.750 in goofy side rear,400 center,650 IBS everything else stock.....Home lake... Glennifer Lake, Alberta Canada...

The font used on the Moomba logo is "Masque". I forwarded the font file to the decal company and they are processing the order now, should have a rendering early next week. It looks as though they will match up with the OEM chrome decals pretty well now that the font issue is solved.

I'm also pricing the complete set, 2 MOOMBA side decals, 2 OUTBACK LS side decals towards the rear, and a transom MOOMBA decal. Assuming this will put it in the $300 range.
    Brandon

2000 Moomba Outback LS
    1991 Ski Tastic Inboard

Once you know pricing let me know I might be in for reg #'s and a moomba logo.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Final quote is in, and it looks like I'll definitely be interested in opening a group buy here.

Here's the pricing;

Quantity of 3 sets; Total Price of $198.94 for each set of 3 decals

Chrome Moomba Side Logo, with LSE adhesive. Custom size 42" by 7" (inches) - $61.67 each side.

Chrome Moomba Transom Logo, with LSE adhesive. Custom size 24" by 4" - $75.60 each.

Quantity of 5 sets; Total Price of $148.64 for each set of 3 decals

Chrome Moomba Side Logo, with LSE adhesive. Custom size 42" by 7" (inches) - $48.63 each side.

Chrome Moomba Transom Logo, with LSE adhesive. Custom size 24" by 4" - $51.38 each.

Here's an example of what to expect for the decals, from another thread here on the forum. The side decals are OEM from dealer, but the transom decals pictured are the same domed style drip molded decals, in chrome polyester and same font;

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....ht=chrome+logo

I'm ready to order in the next week or so, if you are interested in the group buy let me know, I will probably order 5 sets either way, because I don't think I'll have any problem selling them off, at $150 for all three decals, that's a way better price than $500 from dealer for just 2 side logos.

In addition to the Moomba decals, I also had them quote for model logos for the sides as well, so if anyone has an Outback then here's the quotes below;

"OUTBACK LS" chrome decal, custom size 35.5" by 4"

Price for 2 sets; $132.54 for each pair

Price for 3 sets; $113.90 for each pair
    Last edited by keehr22; 10-27-2011 at 02:59 AM.
    Brandon

2000 Moomba Outback LS
    1991 Ski Tastic Inboard

Can you ask them for a quote for "LSV"? Those will easily sell as well and I probably won't order unless I can get the matching LSV. Thanks!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

also, can you ask about reg numbers?

I am very interested as well. I have an LSV and like Kane said above I would want matching LSV logs. Also, how about a drip molded Roo.

As far as registration numbers, I think you're much better off ordering the chrome decals through a company that already sells them. Font won't match anyhow, the "Masque" font doesn't include numbers, only letters. Doing a quick google search I found tons of companies, one on ebay for $30 a set.

I would be willing to quote LSV is we have at least 3 commit to purchase, otherwise I can pass along the point of contact I've been working with and you can have those made up yourself. They now have the "Masque" font, as well as my order to reference, it's fairly easy process of just giving her the dimensions needed. I am taking on this project with the help of my wife back stateside, since I'm in Afghanistan right now, so I want to keep the order as least complicated as possible.

The prices are much higher on one-off orders, so that's why I've opened this up to a group purchase. Prices below are for single orders;

Chrome Moomba Side Logo, with LSE adhesive. Custom size 42" by 7" (inches) - $126.88 each side.

Chrome Moomba Transom Logo, with LSE adhesive. Custom size 24" by 4" - $196.67 each.

"OUTBACK LS" chrome decal, custom size 35.5" by 4" - $205.96 each side.

Looking at the quotes, I would guess your LSV would be another $50-75 per side, which would be lowered considerably if you found other interested buyers.
    Brandon

2000 Moomba Outback LS
    1991 Ski Tastic Inboard

Update, putting in order for 5 sets of decals. 5 is the magic number for getting the best deal, whether its 5 or 10 sets. So if more are interested later, another 5 sets can be made up for group purchase.

Each set will include 2 side MOOMBA decals, 1 transom MOOMBA decal, and 2 side LSV decals. For those of us with Outback LS's, we just cut the V off the decal.

I'll post a price once I have the adjusted cost with adding LSV. I imagine it being in the $200-225 ballpark for you guys, plus shipping. Still cheaper than most vinyl decals!
    Brandon

2000 Moomba Outback LS
    1991 Ski Tastic Inboard