Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

I'm almost positive there would be some sort of a discount if ordering multiples. I wouldn't be able to do a group buy, currently in Afghanistan, but I'm sure I could just let them know there is more interest in the same decal.

I do know there is a difference in the materials used for these, these are 3-D domed decals using quality outdoor rated material. I believe the Moomba OEM ones are cast plastic or something of that nature. The company offered outright to send a sample, so I'll be sure to have my wife take pics and I'll report back on here as soon as they come in.

Once the info is up, just let me know who's interested and I'll pass a number along to TUFFLabels and see if the quote changes. Either way, group buys can be annoying sometimes, so I'll see if they can also keep the order on file for future buyers as well.

I plan to do a wrap on the back half of the boat and I'm not sure what it would look like. I was looking at doing newer stickers but it won't do much for me and others would notice the old boat with new stickers.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

I'd be interested in the 3D lettering. I had the factory 3D chrome Moomba originally but they got buggered up and I had to remove them. I am running nekkid now but I think I'd like to have the 3d chrome lettering back...
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Uh, could always go naked! That and that new tower would leave a lot of guys wondering how old your boat really is...

Sometimes less is more.
    I agree. When I bought my boat, it had the big Moomba Oval on the side and I just plain thought it was ugly. I wasn't a fan of the other graphic options either. So, part of the deal when I bought was that the dealer would remove the graphic.

The result is astounding! Even the dealer thought it looked better naked. Almost every time I take it out, on trailer or water, someone comments on how good it looks.
    Richard (LakePerson1952)
    2010 Moomba Outback - Loving it!

Quote Originally Posted by LakePerson1952 View Post
    I agree. When I bought my boat, it had the big Moomba Oval on the side and I just plain thought it was ugly. I wasn't a fan of the other graphic options either. So, part of the deal when I bought was that the dealer would remove the graphic.

The result is astounding! Even the dealer thought it looked better naked. Almost every time I take it out, on trailer or water, someone comments on how good it looks.
    Post some pics of the boat!!
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

I'm running naked these days too. It's just liberating

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Sample came in the mail last week, here's a picture;

photo.JPG

Chrome looks great, and is outdoor rated. Because these were samples the font wasn't the same that will be used for the finished product. I've requested a digital sample of the font, hoping to receive that this week and get an order placed.

Anyone interested?
    Brandon

2000 Moomba Outback LS
    2001 American Skier LazAir Edition
    1991 Ski Tastic Inboard

Maybe. I have to make a photoshop tester first. If anyone makes the logo to do this, please let me know.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by keehr22 View Post
    Sample came in the mail last week, here's a picture;

photo.JPG

Chrome looks great, and is outdoor rated. Because these were samples the font wasn't the same that will be used for the finished product. I've requested a digital sample of the font, hoping to receive that this week and get an order placed.

Anyone interested?
    I may be interested. I need to see MOOMBA rendered in the proper font and then would need to know the final dimensions before I could say for sure.
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Did you get anyone to measure the factory ones?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!