Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Transom LED Group Buy.

Hey all! There has been some interest in getting a new LED group buy going. I figured I'd post up and see what kind of interest there is.
    Here is the link to the sight that I will be ordering through: http://shop.motorsportsquared.com/pr...&categoryId=20
    Here is the link to the parent company with more items that are available: http://visionxusa.com/

I will primarily be ordering transom lights but there is all kinds of goodies on these sites.

That said, we will get roughly a 20% discount if we order more than 15 pieces, and around 15% on 14 pieces or less. Buyer will be responsable shipping this time. I ended up paying out of pocket to complete the orders last time.
    This is not limited to just the transom LEDs.
    If you see something else on the site ie. tower lights, o.e. replacement bulbs for your rig, fire extiguishers, off-road lights, batteries, flashlights... essentially anything on these sites are available in this group buy.

I can not answer any tech questions regarding anything other than the transom LEDs, but I can attest to the quality, as can any of the other members that picked up these lights last fall.

Everyone in the last group buy seemed to be very happy with thier lights.
    To those involved in the last buy: please feel free to comment on the lights and/or post up pics of your lights so people that missed some of the other installs can see.

If you do have any tech questions send a pm to Msquared (Darick) here on the boards. He's very helpful and should be able to answer your questions.

I'll let this thread soak for a week or two before I consider a closing date.

Happy shopping and happy modding!
    I've included the Supra forum in the buy to help us get to the 20% off.

Here is a few pics of the lights I've done.
    The LSV has 1 white flood, and the X-1 has 2 red floods. Both are insanely bright, especially in clear water.
    DSC_0664.jpg DSC_0678.jpg DSC_0693.jpg
    Last edited by newty; 10-04-2011 at 01:59 PM.

PWI as usual...

How involved is the install Newty?
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

I am in for two..

can you get green wide beam from the motorsportssqaured.com I am still indecisive on blue or green.

Ryna, Dan

Thanks for doing this
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

oooh.. i could be tempted to jump in myself!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Quote Originally Posted by chawk610 View Post
    How involved is the install Newty?
    Not bad at all! A drill, a couple of drill bits, a little wireing, zip ties, some sealant, and a switch. I'll do a "how-to" when you guys are ready. Really its very easy. 2-3 hours start to finish if you have everything.

I did a complete "how to" originally but it got deleted some time back. Its stickied over on the supra forum but the pics are missing. Should still be helpfull.

PWI as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    I am in for two..

can you get green wide beam from the motorsportssqaured.com I am still indecisive on blue or green.

Ryna, Dan

Thanks for doing this
    I've got a message in to Darick about colors. When I know, you'll know.

PWI as usual...

Anyone who did this last time, post up some pics!!

Newty, in the pics above, would you call the water clear, dirty or just normal. The red looks great, which is what I would want, but I know the water can be deceiving depending on the clarity.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

This is a single blue spot light taken at dusk:

I think that I'd be in for 2 blue floods to add to my spot, especially if we meet the 15 units and get 20%.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2013 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Anyone who did this last time, post up some pics!!

Newty, in the pics above, would you call the water clear, dirty or just normal. The red looks great, which is what I would want, but I know the water can be deceiving depending on the clarity.
    Water had some algae so it was a little murky and green. I'd say water clarity was 4', meaning you could see the bottom in 4 feet of water. The red was bright no matter what conditions we were in. He also had 2 lights which makes a difference.

PWI as usual...

Not an awesome picture but this is in water that has visibility of one foot or less.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV