Thread: 2005 Mobius LS

Default 2005 Mobius LS

2005 Mobius LS 150 hours. Comes with factory hard ballast tank under back seat and factory ballast bag in walk-thru. Boat is in overall good condition with only normal wear. This was my first boat and will definitely not be my last Moomba, we have wakeboarded, tubed, slalomed and even surfed a little behind this boat. Boat come with Rad-a-Cage fold down tower and bimini. Also comes with galvanized single-axle trailer. Asking $24k OBO. Feel free to call or text any questions to Zach @ (912)281-3651 or leave PM here. Boat is located in Southeast Georgia and test drives can be scheduled without problem with proper notice. Again $24k or best offer, call or text anytime for more and better pics.ZachsIphone 101.jpg

$22,000 or best offer

Bump for $20,000

That's cheap brother! I unloaded my '05 LS in August for $23,500. I put it on onlyinboards.com and it was sold in under a month! I had it listed for 25k. If you don't HAVE to sell it right now maybe you should wait for the spring and get a little more for it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by E4NASH View Post
    That's cheap brother! I unloaded my '05 LS in August for $23,500. I put it on onlyinboards.com and it was sold in under a month! I had it listed for 25k. If you don't HAVE to sell it right now maybe you should wait for the spring and get a little more for it...
    What he said, but keep dropping your price, and I could be tempted take a 2 day drive and get a second boat. If not onlyinboards, throw it on ebay. Good luck.
    past---------------2003 Outback SOLD
    present------------2006 Supra Launch 21V

Ron

I don't have to sell it right now but was hoping to unload it and have a few months to settle on a new or new-to-me boat. I have it listed locally also but inboards are a tough sell around here (mine is probably 1 of 5 in the county). Was thinking I would try onlyinboards in a week or two and list it back at 24k. E4NASH -- just curious what package did u purchase on onlyinboards.com, did it make a big difference paying for a 'premium' to get more exposure or not? and RSINGER -- make me a good offer and I could make it a 1 day drive and meet ya halfway haha

Quote Originally Posted by zlloyd1 View Post
    I don't have to sell it right now but was hoping to unload it and have a few months to settle on a new or new-to-me boat. I have it listed locally also but inboards are a tough sell around here (mine is probably 1 of 5 in the county). Was thinking I would try onlyinboards in a week or two and list it back at 24k. E4NASH -- just curious what package did u purchase on onlyinboards.com, did it make a big difference paying for a 'premium' to get more exposure or not? and RSINGER -- make me a good offer and I could make it a 1 day drive and meet ya halfway haha
    Sorry for the late reply...I went with the premium listing for $24.95. I don't know if premium made too much of a difference or not. I think it allowed me to upload more pictures and that's went with it. I got several calls on it. Whenever I sell the next boat I will list it there again.
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...