Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

KG -
    The pic of the 4 sled's on the way down the hill. Was that in "BFE" Utah? I can't rememeber the exact name, but like Skillman Ranch or something like that? Son and I did a trip 2 years ago to Park City and then did a afternoon on snowmobiles. We went down a hill that looked similar and was enough to make you really think twice. Park City was great, need to do that or Ski Train to CO again. IA has hills, but I want to see mountain snow again this year.
    -Iowa05LSV
    2005 Mobius LSV

If any of you guys out west are near Big sky I have a timeshare out there. Havent been able to make it out there in the last few years. If you want to cover my maintenance fees(600) You can have it for the week. Its in early april(either the first or the second week). shoot me a p.m.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa05LSV View Post
    KG -
    The pic of the 4 sled's on the way down the hill. Was that in "BFE" Utah? I can't rememeber the exact name, but like Skillman Ranch or something like that? Son and I did a trip 2 years ago to Park City and then did a afternoon on snowmobiles. We went down a hill that looked similar and was enough to make you really think twice. Park City was great, need to do that or Ski Train to CO again. IA has hills, but I want to see mountain snow again this year.
    -Iowa05LSV
    All of those pics were from Winterpark, CO. I'm ready to get to the mountains as well!
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Last reason at Silver Star

Winter 2011 150.jpgWinter 2011 148.jpg
    My daughter - #5 Place in Giant Down Hill & My son - #1 Place in Giant Down Hill

Very proud papa!
    2004 MOBIUS LSV
    2008 Tacoma

Heading to the Canyons in Utah this February. My wife got me into skiing about 10 years ago, but this year we are giving snowboarding another shot. We tried it once about 5 years ago in Banff, but it was Thanksgiving and still pretty rocky and icy. Didn't go so well. Hoping this time is more successful because I really want to get into it as opposed to skiing.

This will be our first Utah trip. Been to Whistler and Sunshine in Canada, and in Colorado we've alternated between Breck, Copper, Keystone, and Winter Park. If anyone has any tips for Utah I'm all ears.
    Current: 2010 LSV
    Previous: 2007 Outback

tl7. we stayed at tbe caynons three years ago. skied there an absolutely loved it. went cat skiing as well about thirty miles outside of PC. then hit Alta before heading east. great food and fun in PC..
    the altitude gets to you a bit as it is a couple thousand above Co.

bit the bullet at going back to steamboat for a few days in january. backcountry two days resort tree skiing one day. that town is great.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold