Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Where's sled when we have this thread? He used to ski/train with the US ski team all the time.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canuckle Head View Post
    I grew up skiing and snowboarding but now spend my winters surfing the west coast of Vancouver Island up here in Canada. Here are some pictures of my younger brother Drew Neilson. 2X Olympian and 2007 FIS World Cup winner for Snowboard X. In fact, I think he also won the Jeep King of the Mountain series that same year.
    Ok now that's pretty darn cool! He give lessons?!
    I went to school with a girl on the US Bobsled team, Elana Meyers and graduated with her sister. Really neat to watch someone you used to be close with in school do something so cool, I can only imagine it being a brother!

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    I had a trip planned and paid for to go to crested butte back in 2005 and then like a week before we left my grandfather died so I had to cancel to make the funeral and be with the family. Maybe if my girls likes it we will try them out the next season
    Thats a bummer man, I do hate to hear that, but hopefully you'll get to go! It was the only place I've ever been out west but I was left in awe at the powder. Of course, that was the first real powder I've ever boarded in!
    Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow

The comment about Sled was mostly correct ,but i believe it was the Canadian Ski Team. He's a Good Old Canadian Boy...
    07 Outback DD

I know he's a native Canadian but could swear he said he used to hang with the US guys. Maybe I'll ask him.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

This is one of my favorite photos:
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V

Yall make me want to put a trip together. Its difficult timing due to career but hopefully I can make something happen in the next year or two.

Been to Winterpark a couple times and really enjoy it for the mountain. Night life is kinda dead, though.

Here is a pic i found from our last trip. Rented a couple snowmobiles and had a pretty good time ...

2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    The comment about Sled was mostly correct ,but i believe it was the Canadian Ski Team. He's a Good Old Canadian Boy...
    You're absolutely right. He hung with his Canadian National Team buddies including some Olympic medal winners. Says he still has his boat in the water and may visit us on here again soon. I hope so.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Send Sled the pic of KG & friends on the snowmobiles and he will be back in a second!

That looks awesome, Kyle!

Here are a couple more .. in an effort to bring sled back, and because hell, who doesn't like pics ..

2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

While this thread is relevant to my interests I don't want to reply until my boat is winterized. Thanks, and talk to you in another month.