Default on my way to Lake Powell!!!

we are off to Lake Powell!
    growing up this was an annual trip thing for our family that we all loved. my family started going again several years ago and have loved it also.

going will be a great trip, but i expect this to have some very difficult emotional things this year. My dad passed suddenly a couple years ago, going with out him was really hard in 2009, this summer, my Mom, her husband and my Niece were all killed in a car accident, my nephew survived. going and doing things with out them will be hard.

but, we will have fun, maybe jump a few cliffs that Mom always said don't do. will definitely take the morning sunrise ski ride, do a double ski for my dad, see how many people we can put on behind one boat and ride, ahh good times enjoying God's creation.

later all!
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

awesome man, i have always wanted to go to lake powell but it is a pretty long drive from houston! take alot of pictures!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Enjoy man! I grew up about 2 hours from there. We spent many weekends every summer growing up. I miss it soooo much.
    Have a great time and yea... pictures, lots of them!

PWI as usual...

Sorry to hear of your difficult times. Safe travel and have lots of fun!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Payson , Arizona/Arvada , Colorado/Montana

Hey man,
    Just got back from powell. Had some inclement weather but overall not too bad. It actually was pretty busy for Sept I thought. So sorry to hear about your losses , both my parents passed away in '09 within 3 months of each other. Heavy heart and times for sure ... I thank god every time I am in the water and waiting to get a pull up on my wakeboard behind my boat. Have a safe and fun time.
    Jim
    05 Mobius lsv , ballast system , stereo, etc..

Have a great time. It is still on my bucket list. I do have a question as I checked around here and other places on houseboats and have the prices gone up a lot the past few years as it averages about $1000 each day for one?
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Payson , Arizona/Arvada , Colorado/Montana

It seems like the prices have , but the boats are newer and a lot nicer than before. Most of the houseboats we saw were rentals , I think there was discounted rates for this time of the year. If you do rent and take a lot of folks with you try to get one with 2 bathrooms. It is a great time , my closest friends bought into one 13 years ago and we have been out with them almost every year , sometimes twice a year . If it wasn't so far , 500 miles, then it would be more often. Of all the lakes I have been to it really is something else..
    Jim
    05 Mobius lsv , ballast system , stereo, etc..