Default Upcoming Jamboree

Hello all

I am fairly new to the forum but have 20 hours on my beautiful black and white LS. Have had a great summer all ready and it's not even summer. I have been reading the posts about the upcoming Jamboree and have been quite jealous (I live in NC). Then it hit me... I am in Orlando for a conference that Monday and I come in on Saturday. I was wondering if I could get there if it would be OK for me to stop by. I am staying at the Gaylord Palms, so i assume I am not too far...

Default Replying to Topic 'Upcoming Jamboree'

Ed

Thanks for the reply. I had no idea it was that big. With the number of people and boats I'll pass on trying to join you guys. Maybe we can do something in my area.

No problem... I definitely understood your point, but based on the numbers I think it would be a little much. I may call and just see if he minds if I stop by... not to ride but just to see the brotherhood.

Brian Raymond Guest

Moby, I will be flying in to Orlando Sat. late afternoon and renting a car to go to Clermont. I would be more than happy to give you a ride that way, if you want to go. I will probably stay at the Holiday Inn near the site. I will leave Mon. morn. PM me if interested. This Jamboree will be a blast, and to be so close and not attend could be lethal to your health. Brian Raymond

Brian/Ed,

I feel the "Moomba Love" you guys are sharing and I truely appreciate it. I will be reaching out to Bob today to see if he can handle one more. If he can, then I am in.
    Brian - I have no idea where I am staying in relation to you, but I will have a car so perhaps I can hook up and follow you over. Once I talk with Bob I will follow up.

Thanks a tons...

Eddie

Brian,

I just heard back from Bob and I'm in. Very excited this has all worked out and thanks to you and Ed for being so gracious in encouraging me to come. My hotel is in Kissimmee and Mapquest says it is about 15 miles from the lake. What time do you anticipate leaving the hotel? I will be glad to meet you anywhere and will follow you in. Wish I could bring my boat. I think next year I will plan ahead and drive down with the boat and family in tow.

Eddie

Any plans for a jamboree in the Indianapolis area at all.Wish I could make this one but just to far.Thanks .
    John

Ed,

I'd love to get a set in Friday, but I do not get to Orlando until late Saturday. What time are you guys heading out there on Sunday?

Eddie

Ed
    I have Tues,Weds.,and Thurs. off every week.Anyone in the Indy area that wants to hook up and go hydrofoiling or wakeboarding with those days off give me a shout.Swairlines can relate to those days off probably.Tough to get weekends off in my industry.Thanks .
    John