Default Leak in Ballast Bag

I just found out today that I have a leak in my front ballast. Don't know how it got there, but its enough to make the bilge run everytime it leaks enough. Are these covered by warranty?

Can you see where the leak is coming from? Like a tear or hole in the bag. May just be a loose connection. I have a friend that used a repair kit for a heavy duty rubber raft to fix one of his. I assume its still holding since he never says anything else about it. Not sure what year your boat is or when you purchased it, but I would at least call the dealer and see if they will cover it. If you can find the problem spot and the dealer won't fix it I bet you could send it to wakemakers and see what they would charge. It's probably cheaper to have them fix it than to buy a new bag.

------Sold-------
    2008 MOBIUS LSV - Acme 1847, GIII w/1100lbs Vdrive, IBS, PPSG, Wake plate, Z-5, Kenwood 700U, Kenwood Kca-RC107MR , Exile SXT65, Kicker 700.5, Kicker 350.4, Polk MM651, JL 13.5 Thin-Line Sub.

Its a 2010. Yeah I'm sure it's not a loose connection saw where it was coming from. Almost looks likes it could be, until I found the leak. If they can't fix it is there a 750 upgrade that is long like the one I have now?

yep you can get a 750 for the rear locker and best of all, you have a great excuse for the wife on why you have to spend some more $$ on the boat.

I have the 750 in the back, but i think they would be to thick and short to put in the center ballast.