I have a question that I am hoping someone can help me with. I used my boat for the first time in about a month and a half today. When I arrived at the marina they had put it in the water and I went to crank it. Before doing so I turned on the blower and it did not work. I assumed that something was wrong with it and flipped it back off. The boat cranked fine and off we went. After getting out on the lake I proceeded to fill the ballast sacs and nothing happened. I tried to adjust the wakeplate and nothing happened. The other switches on the dash did not work either. The gauges were working properly but the horn did not work. I looked under the dash (not having my owners manual with me) and found some circuit breakers. They appeared fine and the only fuses I could locate seemed ok.

My question is obvious at this point. Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong? I thought because the boat had sat for a month and a half that they tried jumping it and did something to it but they said it cranked just fine for fueling.

Thank You!