Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sounds like a great idea zabooda with the bimini top in the back....yes please do send me pics of what your tower looks like folded down and your cover......i will be putting my boat up soon anyway....thanks man

Vtox, check my comments in your other thread about the tower. I have answered both of your questions. And by looking at the photo of your boat, it is basically identical to my Outback.

Sweet thanks man....are you an NCSU fan or associated with the school? I played football at Virginia Tech and we played there in Raleigh once while I was playing. Pretty cool gameday atmosphere! I heard they have a wakeboard club too. I think our boats are pretty similar as well so maybe I can order the same cover that you did for your boat? Hope so!

vtox, here are the pics. The cover has a velcro wrap around each side of the tower so it doesn't matter if the tower is up or down. The pull cord goes all away around the boat and detaches on each side to remove the cover. I also have a pic of the bimini doubling as a support for the cover and it goes from the engine cover back to the transom. I also threw in a pic of the snap on kitty litter speaker covers and crooks hate tacky speaker covers. This where my boat sits 365 days a year but I take off the tower bling and lower the tower for winter. Then i can squeeze it up right next to the house. It looks like we're going to be back in the low 90s this weekend so you know where I will be. I'm busy every weekend through October so I will probably be winterizing the boat in the dark after work.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

sweet looking boat man u have that thing shined up! Where did you get that cover? i need to find one like that and it would be perfect for me.....nice idea with the bimini top and the speaker covers too

LOL! I love stealth. Kitty litter. I wouldn't even buy that stuff for my best friend, much less touch a pail.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!