Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by saskie99 View Post
    Super clean install!! Just curious , how much do you have invested it the whole system?
    Do you want me to include the Tsunami pump upgrade I did first and then ripped out...HaHa! I really don't know at this point, I have been afraid to total it up. I got in on the group buy for the all the stuff for this install with the Johnson pumps, so I got a decent price on it. Lets just say it was still over a grand even with the discount. Then the cost of the two 1100's and the IBS I bought separate. The bad thing is I may not have enough projects to get me through the winter now. I will try to total everything up and send you a pm sometime this week.

------Sold-------
    2008 MOBIUS LSV - Acme 1847, GIII w/1100lbs Vdrive, IBS, PPSG, Wake plate, Z-5, Kenwood 700U, Kenwood Kca-RC107MR , Exile SXT65, Kicker 700.5, Kicker 350.4, Polk MM651, JL 13.5 Thin-Line Sub.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Looks like a great "how to" thread!

Let me know if you want to come to Atlanta to do it again!?!?!
    We should all meet up in Vegas or somewhere and do a group install! Not sure if we would get much done in Vegas though.... Maybe Arkansas...

------Sold-------
    2008 MOBIUS LSV - Acme 1847, GIII w/1100lbs Vdrive, IBS, PPSG, Wake plate, Z-5, Kenwood 700U, Kenwood Kca-RC107MR , Exile SXT65, Kicker 700.5, Kicker 350.4, Polk MM651, JL 13.5 Thin-Line Sub.

I think we should do a Moomba owners national reunion every 4 or 5 years. I know I wouldn't miss it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Great install and how to! Let us know how you like it once u get a chance to test it. Just don't forget to shut off the pumps when emptying!
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    Great install and how to! Let us know how you like it once u get a chance to test it. Just don't forget to shut off the pumps when emptying!
    For sure I'll post the fill/empty times. I may have to get your help making a nice little chart like you did with the props.

I am sure I'll forget to turn them off at least once and burn the impellers up... Hopefully I will learn from that mistake when I make it.

------Sold-------

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I think we should do a Moomba owners national reunion every 4 or 5 years. I know I wouldn't miss it.
    Lake Powell? I've always wanted to go there. That'd be a good reason

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Great looking install. I like where you put the pumps. Very clean and great looking.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Thank you for the great how-to! I'm also about to upgrade a 2008 LSV GIII to reversible pumps and your guide will be immensely helpful. Can you explain to me how the IBS bag is plumbed? Does the IBS drain through the reversible pump? Thanks again, Tom

Not sure how I missed this thread when it was originally posted, but I just wanted to say great job on the install!

Based on your feedback (and that of others), we've actually put together a complete package that includes everything needed to upgrade a 2002-2008 factory Gravity III system to the 2009+ version. We're looking for someone to document their install as 08LSV did using the package, so if anyone is interested, get in touch with me and we'll try to work something out.

Jason

Sorry for the late response I have been out of commission for a long time.... Long story.... Anyway I just ran the IBS line under the floor of the dash where the drain/vent lines were already running then out of the wall in front of your feet and to the IBS. Yes it drains from the same johnson pump that it fills from and vents from the new thru hull beside the one for the center bag that is now also a vent. Note you need to use a one way valve on the vent if you want it to suck the bag flat.

------Sold-------