Default 2008 Mobius LSV electrical issues

I have a question that I am hoping someone can help me with. I used my boat for the first time in about a month and a half today. When I arrived at the marina they had put it in the water and I went to crank it. Before doing so I turned on the blower and it did not work. I assumed that something was wrong with it and flipped it back off. The boat cranked fine and off we went. After getting out on the lake I proceeded to fill the ballast sacs and nothing happened. I tried to adjust the wakeplate and nothing happened. The other switches on the dash did not work either. The gauges were working properly but the horn did not work. I looked under the dash (not having my owners manual with me) and found some circuit breakers. They appeared fine and the only fuses I could locate seemed ok.

My question is obvious at this point. Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong? I thought because the boat had sat for a month and a half that they tried jumping it and did something to it but they said it cranked just fine for fueling.

Thank You!

Do you have 2 batteries? If so my first guess would be that your starting battery was fine and the accessory battery was dead. Just a guess though.

If i'm not mistaken everything he mention is all on the house circuit as is the start batt. I'd say the house/start battery is bad.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Well that's 2 votes for dead battery. My boat had the starter battery isolated and everything else on the acc battery, but I know there is some variability in how this gets done.

check the breakers in the battery compartment, sounds like the main tripped
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by DOCDRS View Post
    check the breakers in the battery compartment, sounds like the main tripped
    If the factory wired his as mine is nothing at all works if the main thermal is tripped, not even ignition.
    2007 Mobius LSV