Default Slalom Course on Lake Hartwell (GA/SC)

Does anyone know of any slalom courses located on Lake Hartwell (on the GA/SC border)? There used to be one way up the Tugaloo River but, when I saw it, it didn't seem to be in good repair and I haven't been able to find it in a while (may be mis-remembering where it was). My cabin is on the Tugaloo near I-85 at the GA/SC line but I go pretty much all over the lake.
    Richard (LakePerson1952)
    2010 Moomba Outback - Loving it!

I'm going to check for ya. I have been to the one up the Tugaloo many times, but my buddy has a house up there and am waiting on his confirmation on others.

You may also want to PM "Mikes" on here as he has a home up there that he practically lives in during the summer.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Yes there is another one, but my buddy did not know exactly where it was except that it was further away on the South Carolina side.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Thanks Dawg
    Richard (LakePerson1952)
    2010 Moomba Outback - Loving it!