Default ballast IBS cheat......

So i'm working on getting rid of my 1100 triangle bow sac for some a couple 400lbers. What i'm wondering is instead of buying the IBS bag from wakemakers their shouldn't be any reason i can't just stuff the 400lbers under the front seats on either side run one hose with a Y in it to each bag?? Same with emptying them?? I'm going to put a T on my intake and put a second pump to help the factory rule pump for filling. I was going to add a ball valve so i could select one or the other for surfing or both for boarding. Then all i need is hose and couple ball valves instead of buying that bag. I'd tie into my centre bag for emptying out and add an end on the current manifold like i saw in another thread for filling.

comments???
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

Sounds reasonable enough. You wont be able to drain threw the center bag though. It can over flow-fill off the center but you would need those valves to direct what bag gets water. In order to drain you will need a pump on each bag. Also if you use the airator type pumps such as the tsunami pumps they use apx 2.5amp and you can have 2 on the factory fuse if you use 3 you need a 10amp fuse. This is how mine is set up. I fill off my ski locker bag but i have 3 pumps to drain. 1 on each leg for the nose bag and 1 on the ski locker bag.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Probably would work just fine other than you might have to put in two drain pumps. Not sure that you could drain them both from one aerator pump?
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V

so basically one aerator pump at the back/bottom of each 400 in the nose?? which aerator pump would your recommend?

Yes and id reccomend the Tsumani 800 its only 25 bucks and its the exact ones i use and no issues.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Yup, that's what I was thinking. Pretty sure you can run them dry too so you might even get away with using the same switch? You might want to talk to someone like Cab on that one.

As far as a pump goes why not the Tsunami 1200? I've read that you can pick them up from Wallmart for $50.00 - $60.00 a pop.

2007 Outback V

Will a 400 fit under the seat?

2007 Outback V

not completely full i don't think but should get a decent amount of weight into them.

Quote Originally Posted by saskyrider View Post
    not completely full i don't think but should get a decent amount of weight into them.
    I put both the stock v locker 600's under the front seats and filled them almost all the way when I first got my 1100's for the vdrive. This was before I picked up the IBS. I will say that with the IBS you get a much easier thing to work with, two fill/drain plugs on each leg and a fill/vent on the top of the nose. Plus you get 650lbs and still have some room under there for storage. I keep my old prop in a soft case under the front seat (just in case) on the drivers side and still have plenty of room for the IBS. With the 400's I don't think you will have room for anything else.

------Sold-------
    2008 MOBIUS LSV - Acme 1847, GIII w/1100lbs Vdrive, IBS, PPSG, Wake plate, Z-5, Kenwood 700U, Kenwood Kca-RC107MR , Exile SXT65, Kicker 700.5, Kicker 350.4, Polk MM651, JL 13.5 Thin-Line Sub.

[QUOTE=saskyrider;154463]So i'm working on getting rid of my 1100 triangle bow sac for some a couple 400lbers. What i'm wondering is instead of buying the IBS bag from wakemakers their shouldn't be any reason i can't just stuff the 400lbers under the front seats on either side run one hose with a Y in it to each bag?? Same with emptying them?? I'm going to put a T on my intake and put a second pump to help the factory rule pump for filling. I was going to add a ball valve so i could select one or the other for surfing or both for boarding. Then all i need is hose and couple ball valves instead of buying that bag. I'd tie into my centre bag for emptying out and add an end on the current manifold like i saw in another thread for filling.

comments???[/QUOT
    i did the 400'S it will work and push up your bow seats and very bulky up front. i decided to go with the ibs from wakemakers fits soooo much better. two drain pumps amd an extra sprinker valve. pm me i will send you my three port if you want. i did this exact mod.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold