Thread: Bazooka Tubbies

Default Bazooka Tubbies

Does anyone know anything about these? I have used several Bazooka subs, which are great, wondering if these work as well. I just can't afford wetsounds or the like. I'm looking for something more than the standard coax 6.5 in a can. Seems like the 8 inch version would de good??
    2005 Supra Launch 21v
    325 HP

WOW i so miss read this, i had an entire post made and then realized you were talking about the tower speaker Tubbie and not the subwoofer bazooka tube LOL. I have never seen the tubbies on a tower to judge them. Nor have i ever seen or herd them in a shop.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

No idea either. Not sure about price comparisons but have you looked at the Krypt speakers. Knock offs but some use them and say they sound pretty good. Just an idea.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Sorry should have said tower speakers. Here is a link to the Bazooka sight check them out.

http://www.bazooka.com/products/mari...e-Tubbies-P138

They are similar price to the krypts, just currious if someone had used them. Not sure if I want HLCD or not. 90% of listening is done surfing or swimming. They also offer a swivel mount that would allow me to rotate for listening on the sand bar where we hang and swim.
    2005 Supra Launch 21v
    325 HP

You will want HLCD for sure. Try to have a listen to them as they can sound different from brand to brand.

I have a Bazooka Tube powered sub. It is very good for what it is. That is about all I can help you with in this matter.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier