Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Canuckle Head View Post
    Yes, you can T-Off the infill pump but how would you get the water back out of the bag? Aerator pumps are not reversible nor are they self priming remember?
    I was just picturing you wrestling that bag over the side to drain without it or you falling in.... It's pretty fun inside my head sometimes.

------Sold-------
    2008 MOBIUS LSV - Acme 1847, GIII w/1100lbs Vdrive, IBS, PPSG, Wake plate, Z-5, Kenwood 700U, Kenwood Kca-RC107MR , Exile SXT65, Kicker 700.5, Kicker 350.4, Polk MM651, JL 13.5 Thin-Line Sub.

yeah, you got the aerator pump crowd with that one. Could split off a fill but no joy on a drain pump. Priming in that setup would be a no-go.
    I keep a handheld T-1200 tucked away for the extra bags that don't have a permanent home.

In the end we all have our personal preferences and just make it work for our tolerance levels and what we want to do!

(my ballast is 2min FASTER than your ballast - nya nya nya! - but who really cares?!)
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    yeah, you got the aerator pump crowd with that one. Could split off a fill but no joy on a drain pump. Priming in that setup would be a no-go.
    I keep a handheld T-1200 tucked away for the extra bags that don't have a permanent home.

In the end we all have our personal preferences and just make it work for our tolerance levels and what we want to do!

(my ballast is 2min FASTER than your ballast - nya nya nya! - but who really cares?!)
    Too true! I am not really advocating for or against really. The reason I went with reversible was because of how limited you are for space in the OBV and I wasn't so much concerned about the price rather than having a system that performed well for my needs.

And as far as fill times go, heck there are boats out there that can be slammed full of ballast in something silly like 30-60 seconds!
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V