Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dick's Sporting Goods takes an Extra 50% off select water sports items

Just thought I would share, discount showes in cart. Even LF wakesurfer ans vests 50% off.
    http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/ca...832&cp=4413993
    -McMoomba

2008 Outback V

Boooooo!

We're Sorry. Due to shipping restrictions, the following item(s) cannot be shipped to the shipping address you have selected.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Thanks McMoomba!
    04 LSV

Pretty sweet deal - could pickup a brand new Liquid Force Fish 5'3" wakesurf for $150! Anyone looking for a first surf that's a heck of a deal.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Hate to say it but I picked up a very nice tube for 80% off at Dicks this past Sunday. As much as I hate tubers, I couldn't pass up a $199 tube for $40.

Thanks for passing this along! Forwarded to all my boating friends and they were very happy. I just bought the CWB Wake Proline Response Package with EVA Handle off of amazon about a week ago. Wish I would have waited!
    -Ryan
    twitter.com/WakeVideos
    2000 Mobius V
    Monster Tower MT2 - 750 rears, GG 1180 center - PP Wakeboard Edition

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    could pickup a brand new Liquid Force Fish 5'3" wakesurf for $150! Anyone looking for a first surf that's a heck of a deal.
    I have to say that liquid force board must have been made with some kinda beginner magic. Normally we have all been riding my Ronix Cortez board, but the gf and her cousin have always had trouble with it. They could get up easy and ride but never have they let go of the rope even after surfing it all season and it is a giant board so it should float them well. They both only weigh about 105lbs each. We picked one of the liquid force fish 5'3" up this year and let me tell you that my gf tossed the rope back in the boat on her first run and didn't fall till she finally got tired... I bought the board cause it was on sale and thought we should try something different. I personally don't like it much at all, feels like I am riding a log so I'll stick to my Cortez. The girls love it and feel like they have much more control and is easier to maneuver. Not a bad price @ 50% off its cheap enough to have just for people to learn on.

------Sold-------
    2008 MOBIUS LSV - Acme 1847, GIII w/1100lbs Vdrive, IBS, PPSG, Wake plate, Z-5, Kenwood 700U, Kenwood Kca-RC107MR , Exile SXT65, Kicker 700.5, Kicker 350.4, Polk MM651, JL 13.5 Thin-Line Sub.

I haven't tried a LF Fish yet, missed one off CL earlier this summer, but I'd guess they are similar the the HL Broadcast which feels slow to me now. I'm lovin my Inland Surfer Squirt though - way faster than both boards I'm sure and well worth double the sale price of one of those. Last week "pre-injury" I was so far back in the pocket that the kids threw the rope and I couldn't have reached it if I wanted to but recovered out of it anyway on my own to my brother's (driving) disbelief. Could barely wipe the grin off my face...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Pretty sweet deal - could pickup a brand new Liquid Force Fish 5'3" wakesurf for $150! Anyone looking for a first surf that's a heck of a deal.
    That's exactly what I just ordered. Thanks for the heads up guys!
    2017 Moomba Craz

The Liquid Force Fish is a spin off the Liquid Force Venture. I have the Venture and its exactly the same but the tail is more round or solid looking. No fin look. This is a great beginer board as its smooth and stable and i like it but its hard to carve it or do anything with it. Its also slow to respond which is good for beginners because its very stabile.

I did buy a new pull over vest. Wont be here for the long weekend =(

I might pick up a spare wake board handle/rope, tow harness, heavy duty 6k tube rope, maybe even a flat tube idk yet LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]