Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

@RobertJ anytime friend call me up when you got time lets hook up

Dusty and KG

We borrowed this Idea from Newty a few years back.

We went to Target and bought three of the high quality towels the long ones. We got them in colors to match the boat. Then you need to use a strong type of thread. Claudia folded in the seams and sewed them all together to form one large towel. Then she sewed Velcrow on at the ski pylon and where the tie downs meet.

She has a super fancy sewing machine.

2 things.

You can also just take a regular beach towel and fold it into the V drive locker and close the hatch it works the same.

Or wait till the off season send me pics of your sun decks and color and we will make them for the price of the towels and a small fee for Claudias time and shipping.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

"We have a custom made towel that velcrows around the ski pylon and the rear dock tie downs. It keeps the rear deck cool so you dont burn your feet walking or lying on it. Its also good for catching a lot of the water people drag in from the lake, the sun just drys it right out. "

LOL!

I'm exactlly the opposite, when that vinyl gets hot, I pour lake water all over the back of the boat

Here is the two pics i have of it when we first started using it.

First is how it looks laid out.
    Second one you can see how she sewed it together and added the vecro. Also this year she is going to make it so the towel goes around the ski pylon so its even more flush looking.

It has never came off the boat no matter what speed or sport we do. Also it keeps the sun deck from being scratched or damaged from gear and boards when people are switching them out.

[COLOR="#696969"]

Cood deal Mike, thanks. Lucky for KG and myself, both of our wive's are dorks and have their own sewing machines and sit around and make stuff. I know, we both landed some wild ones. Lol
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

I used to tuck towels under the decklids but it really just became a pita to set them back everytime we dug in the locker for a jacket. I'd love to do this with the Supra towels (or substitue moomba) if they didn't want half the cost of a boat for a towel .. or maybe even if they had more than one colorl!!
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Yes i hear ya on the opening and closing the doors. This way is pretty simple just pull off the velcro on the tie down hook and open the locker. We dont keep much in there. Mose of the vests we use stay out in the walkway by the ski locker right by the cooler. Not to many ride in the bow of our boat so thats the Vest section normaly LOL.
    [COLOR="#696969"]