Default Air Valves for Ballast

Can you buy those air valves from wakemakers or someplace? Just anything to let some air out of the bags while being able to put water in the bag.

Yes, wake makers has them or you can drill out your current plug. Check out the wake makers site to see what I mean.

I looked on their site and didn't see much of the ones you can screw in

No, I have those. Don't they make some that are more high tech that I see on the 750s sacs. Everytime I unscrew that one to let air out a bunch of water comes out.

Hmmmm . . . I haven't seen anything different but they certainly could exist. Guess all I can suggest from here is to call wakemakers.

I tbought wakemakers sold a more expensive air removal.. i thought it would remove air on its own. Somesomeone here posted they werent to thrilled with them..

Quote Originally Posted by lsvboombox View Post
    I tbought wakemakers sold a more expensive air removal.. i thought it would remove air on its own. Somesomeone here posted they werent to thrilled with them..
    I remember people talking about these one time and most people not looking them for the price. After looking at them again I don't think it's what you want but maybe it's what you remember people talking about.

http://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-p...ting-w744.html

------Sold-------
    2008 MOBIUS LSV - Acme 1847, GIII w/1100lbs Vdrive, IBS, PPSG, Wake plate, Z-5, Kenwood 700U, Kenwood Kca-RC107MR , Exile SXT65, Kicker 700.5, Kicker 350.4, Polk MM651, JL 13.5 Thin-Line Sub.

Quote Originally Posted by snyderaaron View Post
    Can you buy those air valves from wakemakers or someplace? Just anything to let some air out of the bags while being able to put water in the bag.
    are you manually filling with a fly high t1200 or is it plumbed to your factory ballast controls?

the are plugs work fine and will let are out with minimal water spewage, otherswise add a wye and vent the bags

what boat and model do you have. this may help
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold