Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool want to share my excitement

I'm STOKED for next weekend!!! All day on the lake on Labor Day w/ my new (to me) CWB Ride and another 1200# of ballast

I sold the 370# out of my locker and am installing a 750#. Probably try replacing the 250# mid-right w/ a 750# and see what happens, otherwise i"ll put it left rear. Ready for an easier board and spend some time w/o a rope in my hand, & tweaking my ballast while the kids surf.

Woohoo! Lol.
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

make sure one of those kiddos is working the video camera while you're surfin!

I do expect to see some improvement.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Thats awesome! Take some pics for us!
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Ryan, hope its all your expecting and have fun
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Im with you Ryan, got the 1100s installed just need to dial this new wave in a bit and i got 2 surf boards to demo all weekend. We plan to head up to LBC again for the long weekend. Im still trying to pull a crew together for the next couple days though. Claudia has been using this lack of crew to plug for Kids. Shes like if we had a couple little ones we wouldnt need a crew anylonger LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I do expect to see some improvement.
    Me too! lol.

And yes, pics for sure, so long as we don't forget the camera again... Plan on spending most of Monday surfing, the tubing. I might have a couple that want to kneeboard or wakeboard, but I'll try getting them surfing instead this time I'd really like to try getting my ballast set-up/placement dialed in.\

Im still trying to pull a crew together for the next couple days though. Claudia has been using this lack of crew to plug for Kids. Shes like if we had a couple little ones we wouldnt need a crew anylonger LOL.
    mmandley, you know I've with her on that one. kids are great! #8 is due Christmas eve
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '99 BMW 528it

Wow RC dont think i can handle 8 haha. I see by friends with 2 and it seems pretty managable and the ones with 3 seem to be getting out of control and the few i know with more then 3 are aging quickly LOL. Honestly the plan is next spring to start the family, that way she doesnt miss the summer as much and isnt doing the last 3 months in the heat LOL. IDK we will see not like you can say, ok lets start today and it arrives 9 months later LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Wow RC dont think i can handle 8 haha. I see by friends with 2 and it seems pretty managable and the ones with 3 seem to be getting out of control and the few i know with more then 3 are aging quickly LOL. Honestly the plan is next spring to start the family, that way she doesnt miss the summer as much and isnt doing the last 3 months in the heat LOL. IDK we will see not like you can say, ok lets start today and it arrives 9 months later LOL
    And like Claudia says, if you have a kid, then you will always have a third!
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    It isn't for everyone, that is for sure. And there are definitly crazy moments, but as far as out of control, that's pretty much in how you raise them. You can ask moombadaze, wolfman131, or kaneboats and I believe they'll tell you my kids were never out of control. yeah, I'm sure i"m aging quickly, esp since my oldest just got his driver's permit! We just got him a streetbike, & it is really awesome having him to go ride with All my sons ride dirtbikes with me,a dn my oldest daughteris abou to start before too long too. That are SO many things that you can do with your own kids that are WAY more meaningful/fun than doing with a friend.

back on topic , I thnk I have them all convinced to leave everything home except the surfboard and tube! WooHoo!
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '99 BMW 528it