Hybrid View

Default You guys ever buy in anything from this website? Seems awful inexpensive.......

I have my eye on a tv, but I have never seen prices this low.......

http://www.usabuyproduct.com/index.php/
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

would never buy from a site that has no phone number or address of business listed... an further more if you do find out its a brooklyn or NYC address I absolutely would not buy from them.....

Kinda thought the same thing. Apparently they won some kind of award in 2008 for being an online retailer. But who knows. I do know this, with prices that low, a sketchy name that doesn't match the url address, it's just not worth the risk imo. Still shopping for another bedroom tv I guess.....
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden